Vivo understands that your privacy is important to you and that you care about how your personal data is used. We respect and value the privacy of all of our customers, prospects and partners and will only collect and use personal data in ways that are described here, and in a way that is consistent with our obligations and your rights under the law.
Our personal data handling policy and processes have been developed in line with the requirements of the 1995 European Union Data Protection Directive (Directive 95/46/EC) and the General Data Protection Regulation (in force from 25 May 2018) and applicable national law.
Vivo Talent Solutions is a Business Transformation, Technology and Digital recruitment business.
Email address: email@example.com
Telephone number: 0203 984 5150
1. What information do we collect?
We collect and process personal data about you when you interact with us and and when you purchase services from us. The personal data we process may include
- your name
- Your gender
- your home or work address
- your email address
- your phone number
- your job title
- information related to the browser or device you use to access our website
- IP address
- and/or any other information you provide
2. How do we use this information and what is the legal basis for this use?
We process the personal data listed in paragraph listed above for the following purposes:
- to provide you with the services you expect us to
- to best tailor content and resources according to your preferences.
- to respond to your request or questions when you contact us.
- with your consent we may also use your contact data for direct marketing to inform you about services/products/events etc that might be of interest to you (we will communicate by email, telephone, mail and/or other communication methods)
- to send to you other information – such as upcoming events or newsletters – that may be of interest to you.
- to help us create, publish, and improve content most relevant to you.
- to ensure that the content provided through the Website is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your device.
- to allow you to participate in interactive features of our Website, when you choose to do so.
- to further develop and improve the Website and systems to better serve you. This mainly takes place in the context of new IT systems and processes so that information about you may be used in the testing of those new IT systems and processes where dummy data cannot fully replicate the operation of the new IT system.
- to perform analytical research on our prospective client and candidate base, including the content, and the services/products they are interested in
- to transfer data to third parties (see below)
- where necessary, to comply with any legal obligation;
We may also process your information to:
- investigate or respond to incidents and complaints
- comply with obligations and rights and cooperate with investigations carried out by the police, government or regulators.
3. With whom and where will we share your personal data?
Internal staff of Vivo Talent will have access to your information to provide you with content and/or resources, or to fulfil a request you make of us.
We may also share your personal data with the below third parties:
To suppliers, contractors and agents: from time to time we may engage or employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. Examples include the hosting and/or maintaining of website content, or the provision of certain features contained on the Website, and the provision of marketing services.
Such recipients will only have access to your personal information as required by them to perform their functions, and are not permitted to use such personal information for any other purposes. These recipients will be subject to contractual confidentiality obligations.
Personal data may be shared with government authorities and/or law enforcement officials if required for the purposes above, if mandated by law or if needed for the legal protection of our legitimate interests in compliance with applicable laws.
In the event that the business or any part of it is sold or integrated with another business, your details will be disclosed to our advisers and those of any prospective purchaser and will be passed to the new owners of the business.
4. How long will you keep my personal data?
We will keep your information for as long as you wish to receive our communications and thereafter for the longer of the period required in order to meet our business, legal or regulatory responsibilities. Typically this is for 2 years.
5. What are my rights in relation to my personal data?
We will not use your personal data for marketing purposes unless we have received your consent (opt-in).
Where you have consented to us using your personal data, you can withdraw that consent at any time.
You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data, clicking the unsubscribe button on any communication we have sent to you or by contacting us.
If the information we hold about you is inaccurate or incomplete, you can notify us and ask us to correct or supplement it.
You also have the right, with some exceptions and qualifications, to ask us to provide a copy of any personal data we hold about you.
If you have a complaint about how we have handled your personal data, you may be able to ask us to restrict how we use your personal data while your complaint is resolved. In some circumstances you can ask us to erase your personal data (i) by withdrawing your consent for us to use it; (ii) if it is no longer necessary for us to use your personal data; (iii) if you object to the use of your personal data and we don’t have a good reason to continue to use it; or (iv) if we haven’t handled your personal data in accordance with our obligations.
6. Where can I find more information about how Vivo handle your data?
If you are not happy with our response, you can contact the Information Commissioner’s Office