G-Cloud 12 Framework helps customers in the UK public sector find and buy cloud computing services. The G-Cloud framework represents the UK governments’ drive to encourage the strategic use of cloud & digital technology and provides access to suppliers of Cloud Hosting – Cloud Software – Cloud Support.
G–Cloud 12 is for use by UK public sector bodies which allows them to choose and purchase cloud computing services covering infrastructure, platform, software, and specialist cloud services.
You can procure Vivo Talent Solutions services through the following Lot:
Lot 3. Cloud Support
Cloud support suppliers provide services to help buyers set up and maintain their cloud services.
Vivo Talent Solutions support & provide expert advice on the following services:
- Business Transformation & Change Management
- Cloud Architecture
- DevOps / WebOps Services
- Microsoft Development Solutions
- Project, Programme & Portfolio Management Services
- Specialist Technology Consultancy for Digital Solutions
- Talent on Demand – Agile Workforce Management.
- Cost effective solutions
- scalable services: pay for what you use, and increase or reduce what you need easily
- quick and easy route to market
- reduced costs and reduced total cost of ownership compared to running your own service in house
- access to the latest technology and innovation with every refresh of the G-cloud agreement
Suppliers can be selected by direct award or by requesting clarification. Please refer to the buyer’s guidance Click Here or contact us directly to discuss how you can procure Vivo Talent Solutions through any of our public sector frameworks: [email protected]